ok pardon the lack of updates.
So far this week hasn't been eventful. All the camps, gatherings etc. start next week. I had badminton on Tuesday with Kiap and Kenneth. It's great to be back playing badminton after a hiatus of many months, but my badminton is admittedly subpar =_= Still, pretty good exercise and a workout.
Then these two days were rather free, so I decided to spend some time clearing up my shelves. Yes, I found lots of things that I didn't know I had. Such as my the entire list of 3-3's English Results in FYE. (I thought I had returned it to Mrs Tang). Then I found the 4-3 crossword puzzle that I and Joshua made out of complete boredom. And a stash of funny and random essays composed also out of total boredom during the Secondary 2 days.
Somehow, for the past week, I have been getting rather moody for no absolute reason. Is this common at all? Mood swings of all sorts... I hope its part and parcel of growing up and developing to become a stronger person.
Oh well, at least I'm something to look forward to. A camp at an idyllic island from Monday to Thursday, followed by a sentosa outing right after that. Plus the 2010 PC show.
Right now I'm scanning through the list of top 100 songs on Billboard. OMG is still number 1 for like the third week running? Those hot songs like Tik Tok by Ke$ha are still ranked decently. And something which I don't really like: Lee Dewyze's rendition of Beautiful Day. In my opinion, U2's version is better. Sorry to hurt any one of you who are his fans...
So that's all I have to say for now,
oyasuminasai!
Colin Cheng @ 12:30 AM
