=)
Today was fairly eventful... I'm glad..
The first highlight was the GP examination. Paper 1 was ok, as with most essay papers. I did the environment question. Paper 2 was.... a bloodbath. I'm not surprised if I fail paper 2.
But what's more exciting is the trip to the Singapore Flyer. Yep, I haven't been on it before, and our school is giving the scholars (and I'm a foreigner so I'm counted as one) and a few Singaporeans (1 per class) a free trip to it, inclusive of a nice free lunch at Seafood Paradise =P
The best part of it all was the camwhoring sessions on the Singapore Flyer =)
Oh well, check out the photos on facebook. Too lazy to post here....
Now, one more day to the end of term 2! But got a 3.5 hour break between the end of school tomorrow and the Eco-lit briefing.. Sigh...
I am SO looking forward to the holidays. =)
Colin Cheng @ 8:42 PM
